Friday, January 29, 2010

Comments welcome, but...

In response to a rude comment from an individual who doesn't even know me (and who, like most bullies, doesn't just give up if one ignores him), I have made a change to the comment policy here. From now on, all comments will be subject to my approval before they appear on the blog. I will, of course, publish all comments that are not rude or insulting to me or to anybody else. In other words, disagree with me all you like, just take the personal insults elsewhere.

I'm sorry to have to do this. I'm even more sorry that some people think anybody who cares deeply about much of anything is "angry". I admit that I was rather naive to write about the politics of abortion and not expect to be insulted in response. That's the Internet for you. In any case, comments are still welcome and encouraged - just play nice! Thanks.

No comments: