Monday, July 19, 2004

At last, my heart's an open door...

Halfway through that last post, I did remember one big piece of news that I'd been putting off sharing here and for which I think the time has come. After a long stretch of uncertainty (well, not really so long, but it felt that way sometimes), my Rare Montana Treasure will now be coming to Taiwan in about a month. It's likely, though still not certain, that she'll be joining me in Longtan. Which means that after a year and a half, our long-distance relationship will finally lose the first two of those three words - something we've both been hoping for for quite a while! Let them never say it can't be done, as long as both people are patient and committed. After some past misses in that department, it comes as a nice surprise to me!
Back to GRE prepping. I used to be so good at the math section...

No comments: