Thursday, October 4, 2007

Speaking of the other shoe...

After a rather unpleasant altercation this morning (which is only the latest in a series of events that have soured my opinion of the company considerably since even before I started working here), there may be a big change in the works. I haven't made any decisions yet, mainly because I have to talk to some people back at HEC tomorrow, but I am leaning towards heading back to study there fulltime again.
No condolences necessary - the more I think about things, the more going back to Paris appeals to me, for a number of reasons which I might air later on. In any case, nothing is happening immediately. I have a project to finish here and I do intend to finish it before I do anything else. More to come later, and sorry to one and all for the vagueness of all this. It's one of those times when I just needed to write it down right now.

No comments: