Wednesday, October 31, 2007

It can only get better from here

Having weathered a string of frustrations and depressing news since the last post, I just wanted to drop in to say there might not be any more news here for a while. There's lots I could say about my current situation, but I don't care to whine about it in public. I'd rather hold off until things get better and there is good news to share. The way things are going, I'd say that pretty much has to happen pretty soon. At least I need to believe that for the moment.

Not everything is bad just now. I did take the midterm exam of that last class yesterday, and I think I passed (in a class where failing isn't unusual at all). I have also sent out a bunch of job and internship applications and have only gotten a few rejections, so I figure some of the others must be under serious consideration. But even there, it's just speculation about good news at the moment. I'll pass on any real good news as soon as I get it.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Well whatever has gone on I really hope things get on the upswing soon!

Best of luck on everything!

Cheers,

Patrick

Beth said...

Hang in there, old friend. Sounds like no fun at all - thinking of you and hoping things get better soon!

-Beth