Friday, November 26, 2004

Now what will I do with my free time?

Ten minutes ago, I mailed off my ninth and final grad school application. (I started eleven applications and considered three or four other schools seriously as well. But Michigan's draconian applications process turned me off, Harvard didn't have much going for it beyond the name in my field of interest, and I preferred to keep the number under ten anyhow.) So after two months of devoting nearly all my free time between classes to filling out online forms and trying to keep track of various paper items to send all over America and Europe, it's all over except for a few odds and ends (such as sending off GRE scores) which will take about five minutes each.
It's a relief, but also a bit frustrating to think there's nothing more I can do now except wait and hope for the best. And maybe enjoy a free afternoon now and then!
As for where I applied to, all will be shared once I find out where I get in. I don't want to jinx anything by commenting publicly before then!

No comments: